BELLATRIX...

...ramblings of a fashionable sociopath

Monday, January 16, 2012

A bittersweet day...



I truly love this song. It is so exquisitely beautiful. I love hearing it when I am sad...when I need a release but I cannot scream. It makes me have hope again...even though the lyrics are quite depressing. 
It is my mom's favorite as well. It has always been her song. And when I hear it I hear her voice in my head...and I hope again that everything might just be alright tomorrow. 


Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this life..
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die. 
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet yeah...

                                No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
                                         But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
                                     But I'm a million different people from one day to the next...
                                           I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no,no, no

                                        Well I've never prayed, but tonight I'm on my knees, yeah.

                                    I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
                                     I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
                                   But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now.


                                    No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
                                         But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
                                     But I'm a million different people from one day to the next...
                                           I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no,no, no


Have you ever been down? 
I can't change, I can't change...


                                                 Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life. 
                                  Trying to make ends meet, trying to find somebody then you die.








1 comment:

zhanna said...

ditto always and forever...