BELLATRIX...

...ramblings of a fashionable sociopath

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Once upon a time...




A long time ago I was a dancer. I danced as long as I remember and I became a professional at 16. It has been such an integral part of me...of how I defined myself that it's strange how easily I forgot it.
How easily I gave it up for my career...

Every once in a while...when I am all alone and sad, I put on my favorite music and I dance until i can't see from the tears streaming down my face.

I want to dance again. My body is young and I have no doubt it will remember it's former glory.
There is a studio in this little town I am confined to for the next 3 years...a place where the milonga happens each Saturday...My love shall come with me. We need to practice for our trip to Buenos Aires - the underground clubs we'll go to will accept no less...

I am happy he will come. I am curious to see how my past, the only private part of my life that he has not been privy to, will affect him.

 I shall not think about anything else except him...and the music.

No comments: